TK Design Store - The Finishing Touch
My Blog

Art, Family Photos

i have been on vacation for a little while. I am back now. While on vacation I was surrounded by beautiful scenery. There are rooms in my own home I have been looking for just the perfect wall hanging. It wasn't until I was on vacation I thought to myself I would create my own. I took pictures of everythng from sunsets, to river rocks, to sail boats, to pictures of my kids. When taking the pictures I wanted to take the photos at the most unusual angle I could think of. I didnt want it to be obvious it was a picture of a sunset or a sailboat. I then took the pictures and had them placed on canvas so I could hang my creattions. I have recieved so many compliments on my art. It is definitly a conversation piece. What is best about the whole project is not only did I fill up my empty wall, everytime I look at the photos I remember a fun family vacation.

17 Comments to Art, Family Photos:

Comments RSS
rush term papers on Friday, August 10, 2018 5:06 AM
As you have highlighted in the article that without education nobody can get a comfortable job. Education can make our life luxurious and happy because it provides many chances to do any job. It is an important article for us in which you have clarified some necessary things.

GDR on Monday, December 10, 2018 7:47 PM
GSADRG

resume services review on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:01 AM
This is an inspiring blog. Having quality time with your family is really important. It can be as sharing how your day went with your family at dinner time, watching movies, or playing a fun game with each other or spending time with your family on a vacation. It does not only do you instagram-worthy pictures when the scenery is nice, or getting to try out different local delicacies around the area, but it develops your relationship with your family and makes the family bond stronger. Always remember that they are not by your side forever. They are not getting any younger. So be sure that you make every moment count and make great memories with them. Do not forget to capture those in a photograph!

write my dissertation for me on Friday, March 08, 2019 2:34 AM
Present period is brimming with rushes and training can diminish this excite for the countries and I for one happy about instruction's present and future. The fate of this field looks extraordinary and grand as it's pattern in expanding quickly.

fake rolex day date on Monday, April 01, 2019 1:49 PM
Will Aunt Norma's Pantry Moth spray work for clothing moths as well?

dragonball super on Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:44 PM
this is very good

shoes for men & Boys on Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:42 PM

new style shoes on Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:49 PM
this is nice new style shoes

picta on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:59 PM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing

Best place to buy furniture online on Sunday, July 07, 2019 10:03 AM
This is very tough to transport big and heavy furniture to home. So people nowadays want furniture that are delivered home at easy cost. I have found the best furniture near me and I just have to order in online to get delivered.

https://jogosdecasinoonlinebrasil.com.br on Saturday, July 20, 2019 4:42 AM
I would be supportive on all your articles and blogs as a result of they are simply up to the mark.

coin master cheats on Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:13 PM
download coin master android, coin master android, coin master android download free.

Bairstow on Tuesday, August 06, 2019 10:28 PM
This article is very effective and valuable. This blog is very informative for a lot of people. I am really impressed with your work. I appreciate your written style. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thank you for sharing great and cool information. keep it up. Gymnastic mats for sale

Epic game Fortnite on Monday, August 26, 2019 12:20 AM
Download Fortnite Installer apk 2.1.1 for Android.

pay to write a paper on Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:31 AM
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that The content of your post is awesome Great work!

Jerry on Friday, August 30, 2019 1:54 AM
This is a really good blog about the art and photo. I love painting. Hope you have like too. Good work. custom box

webstagram on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:30 AM
I am interested in estate sale on monday and sat.I would like to say thank you very much for this post.Thanks and carry on it. Follow many nice stories at webstagram